What are you doing for Halloween??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wade said:
When the boys come over Ill be on the couch in my underpants cleaning my guns!
10_7_8.gif
14_6_12.gif

The voice of an inexperienced father of a girl................

They will out smart you and out wit you............... nothing you can do about it, they get it from their mothers.

The first couple of guys are throw aways, big, scary, toothless rednecks............ they break you..... you are scared and won't even come out of the bathroom........

The good ones, you won't meet till the day before the wedding...............

But don't frett it, they turn out ok.......

What great looking children. Brings back memories.

Lucy and I got back from visiting our daughter in Charlotte, NC. She's 23 and out of college trying to make her own way...makes you wonder where the time went.

I live in the country but my brother lives in town and heused to have 8 or 10 couples over on hallowen. We would decorate his old house to the nines and we would all dress up and scare everyone that came close. Our last year we gave candy to at least 500 children and adults and it took a couple of policeman to direct traffic. Fun, fun,fun!

Now we sit at home and drink wine - fun,fun,fun!

Jim

After all the kids get and sort out their candy and swap with each other
, rent the movie "The Lady in White". very nostalgic, funny cute, scary but not too scary. I love watching that movie at Halloween. I ususally do every year.
No plans....maybe a happy hour after work!!
Cute kids everyone!!

Ramona

Well I got the Haunted 3 room Castle set up in the front yard, The graveyard almost done and still have to put out the lighted hands and feet around the yard.

We have many sounds and lights this year, the kids ought to love it. I got my first batch of Pumpkin Doughnuts in the fridge right now for the parents, 6 gallons of apple cider (some will be hot, some cold) Cool aid for the kids and coffee.............. May even get a five gallon pail with ice and throw in a few beers and a couple bottles of wine for the brave and daring................. Parents love coming here for a nice rest while the bigger kids go around the block by themselves. I like Holloween................. Because that means the next Holiday is my most favorite of all.............. Thanksgiving.

Back to the doughnuts!

Here is what the haunted castle looks like. It has sounds (motion activation and many lights inside that imitate lightning. 17' X 12.5" by 12 feet high

20071030_171607_2efa_1.JPG

Edited by: jobe05

Pretty cool Jobe. I love all that stuff but have no where to put after it was done. I bought a bunch of those light up reindeer last year and they are stuffed under my work bench. I would have no where to put something like that but I love it.

That's quite a set up...everyone must love going to your house....adventure and food.

We don't get any kids out here...where we lived before there we a few neighbor kids come around...that was fun...But up here the kids go into to town where they can score lots of stuff.

We often venture into town to the local tavern and watch the adults dress up and make fools of themselves...alcohol is involved.

I will be dressing up for work tomorrow. Employees can bring in their kids starting at 3:30 tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'll be dressing as my heroine, pictured below. I used to cry when they melted her...
smiley19.gif

20071030_184803_www.jpg

Latest posts

Back