• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Weird trade request

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dralarms

Overboard as usual
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I ordered a fast rack wine rack form a local store, came in as the same thing I had just sold (beer rack). I now know that those folks are idiots and fast rack does make a wine bottle drying tray.

Here's my offer,

I would like someone (who does beer of course) to purchase a fast rack wine kit and trays to make a total of 3 trays and 1 base, then I will trade you the same in beer (holds 24 bottles instead of 12).

I pay whipping to you and you pay shipping to me.

The beer rack is more expensive but at this point I just want something I can put wine bottles on.

You mite try this on a beer forum. Might make it easier to find somebody that wants that rack. Just a thought. Arne.

I won a set of Fast Rack for Beer Bottles. Subsequently, I purchased a set of Fast Rack for Wine Bottles.

I use them both. The FRBB will hold most wine bottles (other than bottles with really large necks).

The FRBB can actually hold 13-14 wine bottles, but you won't be able to stack them with that many. If you put 10 (4 corners, and stagger the ones in the middle), it will stack. I rarely stack.

The FRBB is also good for 375ml bottles (port).

If I were you: Try it first with wine bottles. You may be surprised.

The FRBB is larger than the FRWB - the only real downside.

I won a set of Fast Rack for Beer Bottles. Subsequently, I purchased a set of Fast Rack for Wine Bottles.

I use them both. The FRBB will hold most wine bottles (other than bottles with really large necks).

The FRBB can actually hold 13-14 wine bottles, but you won't be able to stack them with that many. If you put 10 (4 corners, and stagger the ones in the middle), it will stack. I rarely stack.

The FRBB is also good for 375ml bottles (port).

If I were you: Try it first with wine bottles. You may be surprised.

The FRBB is larger than the FRWB - the only real downside.

Yea, stacking ain't happening with the FRBB. I don't do 375ml bottles.

Back