Mosti Mondiale Visit to Mosti

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for Posting the photos...
Looks like a very impressive operation with an excellent reputation..

Thanks for the pictures George. I will need to take the hour drive some day and visit them for myself. Glad you had a productive trip.

Looks like quite an operation..thanks for sharing the pictures George

Appleman,

I told Nino where you live and he said you are welcome to come visit. He has requested you call ahead to let him know when. When you are ready, give me a call and I will make the arrangements.

geocorn said:
Appleman,

I told Nino where you live and he said you are welcome to come visit. He has requested you call ahead to let him know when. When you are ready, give me a call and I will make the arrangements.

That's cool! Probably I will try to go in the autumn after my schedule backs off a bit.

It does look like they have a nice setup.Looks like you had a very enjoyable trip. It was very gracious of them to have you. Although it is self serving for them because now we all want to order some mosti kits!! I wish my business trips were that cool.

This was definitely the best business trip I have ever taken. If they were all like this, I would do more!

Glad to see you were able to get away and enjoy a great business trip.

Hey George,
Nice of you to take your tech support, accounting, marketing, and operations team with you on this boondoggle - aahh, I mean research trip
smiley14.gif
! Bet we will all benefit from your research too.

Boondoggle on taxpayer money? No way, it was all 100% business. That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Latest posts

Back