Cellar Craft Very impressed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwwino

Reaction score
I've started two Cellar Craft limited editions this year and have been very impressed with the quality of the kits. I have made the LE Rosso Fortissimo and the GSM. Both are still bulk aging, but taste great. I was especially pleased with the clear instructions and the quality of kit, which provided not only additives, but also crushed grapes (or grape goo) and oak cubes. Based on my initial experience with CC, I have also purchased the Zweigelt and the Gewurztraminer Ice Wine. I plan to start these kits next month.

I too have been very happy with my Cellar Craft Kits and will be picking up the Zweigelt and one of the Merlot kit sometime this year. I'll be bottling my Argentine Malbec in March after bulk aging a year and I can't wait to taste this wine. For a 12L kit it had great color and body which I'm sure the grape goo contributed to, but it was nice to see in a smaller kit.
VPC

I started the Cellar Craft Pinot Noir today adn was very pleased with the clarity of the instructions as well. Everything went as described, and of course George's FVW videos are a big help to us beginners too!

We are as we speak enjoying a CC Showcase Collection AMERONE!!!!!
It is known in this house as GRAMPS all time fav We have made many kits , including MM frozen juice, ann none compare to this batch. Would love to taste it at 3 yrs,but "aint goona happen"

Keith

I am sitting here enjoying a glass of 2000 Muscat Canelli, which I made from Peter Brehm grapes. I just finished adding the stabilizers, clarifiers to and degassing my 2008 Cellar Craft GSM LE. I snuck a taste and it is awesome. I sure hope the taste lasts through bottling. Another win for Cellar Craft.

I agree wholeheartly!. I have the LE GSM and LE Syrah bulk aging as well as 5 week Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc semi-bulk aging. Plus in my 10 gallon fermentor is a 5 week GSM, I started last Friday. In waiting I have a 5 week Syrah and Merlot. I would recommend any of these kits!

Latest posts

Back