Varietal Grape Concentrates

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwdodd

Junior
Reaction score
Hello Winemakers,

I am working in the UK and have ambitions of creating premium wine kits using several varietal grape concentrates of the highest quality available.

I am looking on advice on where to find quality grape concentrates and knowing that people here are wine experts I thought this would be a great place to start.

I am looking for links to direct manufacturers rather than wholesalers or agents, but links can be from anywhere globally, all help and advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Hello Winemakers,

I am working in the UK and have ambitions of creating premium wine kits using several varietal grape concentrates of the highest quality available.

I am looking on advice on where to find quality grape concentrates and knowing that people here are wine experts I thought this would be a great place to start.

I am looking for links to direct manufacturers rather than wholesalers or agents, but links can be from anywhere globally, all help and advice on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul

You would probably want to buy from the wineries directly, there are already quite a few high end concentrate kits out there though.

Hello Winemakers,

I am working in the UK and have ambitions of creating premium australian wine
kits using several varietal grape concentrates of the highest quality available.

Thanks in advance

Paul

You can use this as a directory in searching for a seller near you.

http://www.wine-searcher.com/merchants/uk,winery,13

I prefer you buy grapes locally so you can assure the quality of the produce yourself.

Latest posts

Back