Use of a crusher/destemmer Colorado

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gartj

Junior
Reaction score
Have my grapes ordered and found out my winemaking friend is moving. Of course he had a crusher/destemmer. So is there anyone in Colorado northern preferably but I'll drive that has one? I'll trade out bottle of last seasons vintage or?

Have my grapes ordered and found out my winemaking friend is moving. Of course he had a crusher/destemmer. So is there anyone in Colorado northern preferably but I'll drive that has one? I'll trade out bottle of last seasons vintage or?

YIKES! Sorry to hear that...

How much did you order? You could simply purchase a hand crank crusher and screen the must to remove the stems. This would be a low cost solution...

YIKES! Sorry to hear that...

How much did you order? You could simply purchase a hand crank crusher and screen the must to remove the stems. This would be a low cost solution...
Yeah we're going to break down during the off season and make the purchase. Going to try my suppliers fresh juice and do adjustments to it. Hope it works out well.

Latest posts

Back