Unsure, I am going to class my country wines as no or low grape.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilDarby

Reaction score
Ok so, I am sat here half pickled, I fancy starting a thread, about making none grape wines, AKA country style wines, this covers a hell of a lot of ground, is not meant for pure grape afficinados and is meant to be fun, to make and fun to drink, how you tweak etc, do you want to replicate grape flavours or make your own, I love this catagory of wine making because it is so open ended and personal, input from anyone welcome ;-)

When i sober up i will begin my ideas very loosely, I do hope this idea might become popular, not for commercial stuff, but, for average run of the mill, home brewing wine makers, experiences can be shared obviously with commercial guys and some of the commercial guys might take the idea a step further and utilise them, is that right, well, if i cant use my own ideas commercially, should I stop someone else, debatable, there would be something special about going to the pub and buying a drink you know you have contributed towards, whether paid or not, to do so, when have my brewing head on it dominates my mind.

Last edited:
Back