Unique and interesting wine bottle holders!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckvchestnut

Reaction score
I've been searching on and off for wine rack ideas and interesting bottle holders. If you were a bottle holder what would you be?? Post your photos lol

I thought I'd post this one because it wan so ridiculous it's FUNNY! Wine rack for flat chested lushes!! Apparently you can increase your chest size while sneaking sips of your fave wine during the day! Although I'm sure by the end of the day you'd be flat chested again!

ImageUploadedByWine Making1392564751.450575.jpg

Some other notable ones and even one for DangerDave!

ImageUploadedByWine Making1392564882.911411.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1392564909.103152.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1392564933.982800.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1392564964.228126.jpg

Those are all on eBay right now and the chain one is cheap!

Here's another few I found for the golf lover, baseball, snake anyone?:

ImageUploadedByWine Making1392567000.363377.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1392567094.747636.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1392567120.129609.jpg

Not a lot of capacity, but an interesting design:

winerack.jpg

Well no doubt about it there is a place for everything including sh!t wine. Sorry couldn't help it and I'm sure this is not where you wanted this to go.

Last edited:
Well no doubt about it there is a place for everything including sh!t wine. Sorry couldn't help it and I'm sure not where you wanted this to go.

Chocolate raspberry martini anyone??

I think those chain and rope ones are very cool myself! I'm watching them on eBay. If you ever make one yourself - post it here!

A couple more interesting items I found: the first is a cool light fixture for your wine room or games room probably pretty easy to make at home:

ImageUploadedByWine Making1392588512.006525.jpg

This second item is actually a wine bottle! It looks pretty gross and I'm not sure I could drink from it. But it has a glass wine bottle inside and has like a port cork stopper.

ImageUploadedByWine Making1392588611.745090.jpg

omg..ive seen jello shots out of a belly button...but that...is just crazy...lol
boatboy...you got a get out more...lol
you rock.

What if one of those escapees that guy from that "how to poop at work video" described happened just as you were taking that butt shot?? Lmao!

I've been searching on and off for wine rack ideas and interesting bottle holders. If you were a bottle holder what would you be?? Post your photos lol

I thought I'd post this one because it wan so ridiculous it's FUNNY! Wine rack for flat chested lushes!! Apparently you can increase your chest size while sneaking sips of your fave wine during the day! Although I'm sure by the end of the day you'd be flat chested again!

View attachment 13797

Some other notable ones and even one for DangerDave!

View attachment 13798
View attachment 13799
View attachment 13800
View attachment 13801 click here
Was given a couple of bottles of red wine for Xmas, as I can't stand the stuff though I'd give them away with their own wine holder.
The ideas are not mine but the design is, plus gave me a bit more playing around with the plasma cutter, made from some scrap 2mm sheet.
My other half-sister likes red wine, don't know if the holder will hit it though:laughing:
I'll finish it sprayed in matt black

Was given a couple of bottles of red wine for Xmas, as I can't stand the stuff though I'd give them away with their own wine holder.
The ideas are not mine but the design is, plus gave me a bit more playing around with the plasma cutter, made from some scrap 2mm sheet.
My other half-sister likes red wine, don't know if the holder will hit it though:laughing:
I'll finish it sprayed in matt black

I'd be interested in seeing this! (I suspect maybe you thought you attached a photo but did not?)

Latest posts

Back