Two Things America Got Right!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9CourseWineMusician

Sic Semper Verum Vinum
Reaction score
Freedom and Cars!

Well my dear friends! Taking a break from all of the awesomeness that is Wine. I have included a small enthusiast thread about the SECOND passion in my life:

Chryslers!

This includes such amazing brand names as the classy and refined Chrysler, the sporty and hip Dodge, the rugged and ready Jeep, the powerful and strong Ram, the sleek and stylish SRT and the secondary support brands of Cummins, HEMI, Mopar and Fiat.

While I moonlight as a very novice and beginner wine maker, I sling the finest, American-made steel ever crafted by human hands!

~Imported from Detroit!~

Have you seen the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee....Ah-may-zing! Ridiculous pricing for superior on-the-road technology!

psst...its what every Hummer wants to be when they grow up! ;)

Its an amazing off-road machine, but offers all the comfort (and price) of a commuter car! 3.6L 283-hp V6 with Tru-Loc Trail-Rated 4WD STANDARD! Heck yes!

Let me tell you, when the Zombies attack I'm defending my vineyard with that thing! ;)

Indeed, Pumpkin man! Ram is most definitely where it is. I enjoy the privilege of being the 'commercial fleet guy' at my dealership and Ram (the brand) never ceases to amaze me. They are always on the sharpest cutting edge of the truck market. We are on a money-making mission to take the commercial market back from Ford (who has held it for a little over 10 years running) - and I feel we will win in Model Year 2013 by a couple points, if not; we will win by a LANDSLIDE in Model Year 2014!

"If you can't dodge it....RAM IT!"

Other than my jeep, I'm a Chevy/GM guy. There trucks just seem to outlive all others on the farm. One of my friends is actually a eng for cummins and he wants a duramax of his own.

Even the new JK's have kinda lost me with the minivan motors. But I guess you can fit 35' tires with little to no lift/cutting.

ygu2y7yb.jpg

My dream team lol
6amaryjy.jpg

Julie,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question about my simple answer to YOUR question "9CWM, are you saying you are a car salesman?" Perhaps your questioning the idea that I am only here to sell cars: Well, even with the advent of the internet it would be pretty hard for me to sell a car in a forum. However, just as my very first post in this GENERAL CHIT-CHAT forum stated, Chrysler products are another passion of mine. I am totally unapologetic in promoting my favorite brand, much like any home wine-maker might be proud of their wine.

To note: this place is the ONLY place, (in fact, the ONLY thread) where I mention something OTHER than wine.

Now, Julie, what is your (not your husband's) favorite Chrysler product? :D

9CWM,

Be kind. We have so many spammers and trolls that simply try to ruin this for us. If Julie is a little suspicious, it is because she has been disappointed so many times by these types of poeple.

She did not mean any harm.

johnT.

Oh no no! I am sorry for any misunderstanding, haha! I took no offense!Maestro (and Julie) I meant no harm at all either - and I completely understand suspicion, for sure! I was simply answering her question is all. Then answering the second. No offense intended by any stretch - I suppose I should've added a few more smileys, lol!

I really do apologize if my post came across harsh, totally not my intention at all - I am a guest in YOUR home here. Definitely don't want to wear out my welcome!

Those involved in ecology and the environment might very respectfully disagree that the automobile is such a blessing. It may be wonderful for the industry and for those who have bought the idea that the car = freedom, but the car has created all kinds of fundamental problems for sustainable living that none of the manufacturers or the government that subsidizes the automobile industry (building roads is a subsidy for the industry as is the refusal to tax gasoline at a level that pays for the social costs of the fuel) view as their problem to solve. So we , the people subsidize the industry and they, the corporations dump the problems they create with OUR subsidies on our laps. I guess we get what we pay for...

9CWM,

Be kind. We have so many spammers and trolls that simply try to ruin this for us. If Julie is a little suspicious, it is because she has been disappointed so many times by these types of people.

She did not mean any harm.

johnT.

Thank you JohnT, for knowing this. I know this is something that a lot do not understand. For the mods to make sure all members have an enjoyable time here, there are sometimes that questions need to asked.

.......................Now, Julie, what is your (not your husband's) favorite Chrysler product? :D

Well I am so glad to here you can read!!!! Just kididng!!!!!! We have more Wranglers than you know about, :) :) :)

Bernard, (without getting political)

I would agree. However the government, and indeed, most auto manufacturers are ruled by the will of the people. Use the voracity of the disagreement, and the passion of your convictions to change it!

The least of this country's problems are a few liters of diesel smoke (which is some of the cleanest exhaust as far as the environment is concerned!), but if there is something wrong - change it! Write a congressman, rally behind a group or lobby, and change it.

I am very proud to serve the public as a representative of the Chrysler family of brands - I believe firmly in the company's sincere objective to be a staple example of automobile manufacture in not only this country, but the world. We are on the cutting edge of clean technology, efficient and affordable vehicles, and doing what we can to 'sustain living'. (At least, such is the case since Chrysler Group, LLC was formed as a privately held company in 2008).

Don't settle for 'you get what you pay for'! Stand up and VOTE for what you want...even if you are the only one - your voice will be heard. The most powerful weapon in the country to stem the slaughter of rights is not the all-mighty dollar, it is not an accurate gun secured by the 2nd Amendment, it is not the unstoppable military....it is the pen. Specifically that which authors the letter to the congressman demanding environmental and ecological reform or that which scribes the name of the best candidate to carry this country into the future.

"If nothing changes, then NOTHING changes."
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result".

Latest posts

Back