• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Today's Groupon I recieved:

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRLFD448

Reaction score
Well it doesn't want to post here correctly but it is 50% off at Midwest Supplies for a specific kit. May be worth the 60 bucks to pick up some new supplies! If I could figure out how to post it I would be all set.

My groupon is for a golf place in CT. Are you in the same area as Midwest?

Looks like a good deal if you need some starter equipment and brew beer.

What is your zip so I can try to get that deal -- See Midwest is in my town but the deal is for your zip. Can I borrow you zip?

Well it doesn't want to post here correctly but it is 50% off at Midwest Supplies for a specific kit. May be worth the 60 bucks to pick up some new supplies! If I could figure out how to post it I would be all set.

The zip is 12211 -Albany NY (Capital District). Tom posted it. It is for an equipment kit (in case you need some beginner stuff or extra equipment, some beer kits, and a coupon for another beer kit. For $60 I don't think you can go wrong. I bought mine just now!

Fyi!

So I did in fact buy this Groupon and had my brother purchase one as well (he brews beer regularly). Both of the credit cards used to purchase these got compromised immediately after we went through Groupon.

I currently have a e-mail into Groupon about their security practices with CC transactions, but wanted to let anyone know who also bought this to be on the lookout. I know it wasn't Midwest because I used my coupon and paid the shipping via their website but my brother has not used his at Midwest yet.

Bottom Line- If you bought this or any other Groupon, keep an eye on your CC account as it seems they have a serious breach of security going on.

Latest posts

Back