To Dream Big

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lets all start a pool, pick some numbers and "start the dream"

appleman said:
Book some time at harvest and you could help harvest, destem and crush. Come late fall or early winter and do some early pruning. You could be an active member and have some fun, drink some wine and "unwined". I could think of a lot of things to do. All we need is that one big winning lottery ticket!
smiley4.gif

Kinda like a "wine school" or "Vineyard Management School"..................

Sounds like a lot of federal or governments grants would be available for such a fine educational facility like that.

I'd be willing to pay my annual tuition fees to learn how to prune or harvest grapes and I couldn't wait to graduate to wine tasting..........

Sounds good, but who gets to place the first orded with George when we win?

I'm working on the initial research for proper varieties for around here for such a place as this one. Some of them look very promising. I can't wait to try some wine from a few varieties this year-hopefully 10 or so varieties next year. Boy do I need to thin off a lot of grapes clusters from the young vines this year
smiley19.gif
. I feel like NW, hating to thin.The LaCosse vines have 25-50 clusters per vine so far. Being this young I don't dare leave but a few clusters per vine to keep the vigor in check.

Waldo said:
So lets all start a pool, pick some numbers and "start the dream"

I'm all for that, its always clowns like us....er...nice people like us you here about winning
smiley36.gif
Get her goin' appleman, you got us all dreamin' now!

Back