There goes 100 bucks... lol

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job on your ninja skills :) My fiance normally says "oh thats cool, what are we making now?"

LOL no just tell them what you want. They keep all the supplies in a warehouse (backroom) and go get it for you.

That is an okay method I guess... but I'm kind of skeptical... How do you know if you're getting a color or price you want? I'm a "see it" shopper which is another reason I hate online shopping... (am I annoying you yet?)

That is an okay method I guess... but I'm kind of skeptical... How do you know if you're getting a color or price you want? I'm a "see it" shopper which is another reason I hate online shopping... (am I annoying you yet?)

Thats why I wanted to warn you ahead of time so you were prepared and not let down.

Yeah, thats not to smart of a place! Having stuff right in front of you is what makes an impulse buyer get stuff and lets face it, almost everyone will make at least 1 impulse buy per visit!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can say that again, theres a tiny homebrew shop in my neighborhood and if I go in for a packet of yeast I leave with $50 worth of other stuff I saw dangling on the shelves, daring me to take it home.

you can say that again, theres a tiny homebrew shop in my neighborhood and if I go in for a packet of yeast I leave with $50 worth of other stuff I saw dangling on the shelves, daring me to take it home.

Ashapper welcome to our forum. We would like to hear about what you are making and what area you are from. Please add a post in our introductions section and tell us about you! We are here to help you out with any questions you may have.

Yes, welcome ashappar, please tell us about you and where you are from in the Introduction area and dont be afriad to post a pic under "This is me" thread!

Back