Texting vs. calling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

Fantastic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wine Making mobile app

It must be a cultural thing.

SHOOTING THE WIFE IS NOT FUNNY!!!

Just ask the girls.

The gun lobby has a lot to answer for.

It must be a cultural thing.

SHOOTING THE WIFE IS NOT FUNNY!!!

Just ask the girls.

The gun lobby has a lot to answer for.

As many stand-up comedians have been forced these days to do before starting their acts, let me explain to anyone coming to The JOKE Forum…

IT IS A JOKE! IT IS A JOKE! IT IS A JOKE!

There is no advocacy of anything, there is no politics, nor is there any reality involved in this little story whatsoever. My gosh, IT IS A JOKE!

If you are offended, please don't read my other joke here about the midgets… :)

Last edited:
Jim,

I understand that it was intended as a joke. It's all about the audience though.

Some few years ago on TV here an amateur comedy group did a sketch in "blackface". Frankly, I thought it was funny. One of the judges was Harry Connick Jnr. who was seriously offended. His thought was how could that happen? "Blackface" in the USA just didn't happen as comedy. The press went to town on it. The comedy act had picked the wrong audience(not their fault).

The audience on this site is global.

So Jim, is it real or is it a joke?
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif
funny20194.gif

Wellington Toad this is a Joke subject of the forum and as such is for general humor. I really don't think many people will think this is real and be offended. If they are, just don't read these. When we get too strict we are seen as censoring and get critisized for that. In today's phone society with autocorrect a lot of things the phones substitute are hillarious. We all should realize that and see the humor in it.

Grapeman,

So, I'm good to go with the anti-American jokes?

Just Joking. LoL

I have a strong desire to self censor, but I get over it.:se

Great joke. I've passed it on to my brothers & friends. This & the Indian weatherman joke are great. Keep them coming. My only concern is ... it appears RunningWolf has joined the others in changing his avatar. ....... Interseting !!!

Dave

Grapeman,

So, I'm good to go with the anti-American jokes?

Just Joking. LoL

I have a strong desire to self censor, but I get over it.:se

In my view on the anti-American Jokes, YES YOU ARE good to go! My BIL lives in Canada and I have friends up there, too, so I hear quite a few anyway. There are some really funny ones. The only way any kind of comedy works is if people suspend their hang-ups long enough to laugh.

Latest posts

Back