WineXpert Symphony??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyK68

Reaction score
Can I get some feedback on this kit? I would really like to get a whit and one more red going before I get busy with running the race car team, and work picking back up. This white looks pretty good. The other 2 I had in mind were the Luna Bianca, or the Riesling. As far as reds, my mind changes too fast to post anything at this time.

I have the Symphony kit now at bulk aging. The must smelled wonderful. After fermentation the taste was a little weak, but this was right after the second step of the kit. I was aching to do some oaking so I used 1 oz of french medium for about 10 days. It is now in carboy aging(at least until I need the carboy for another kit) and it tasted pretty good at that point. My next is going to be the Reisling

Can't help you with this one, but I've done the Luna Bianca, and it was too sweet for me. It's really an off dry white which I didn't pick up on from the description.

ive only heard great things about the symphony. i have never tried it myself but from what ive read its a winner!

Latest posts

Back