SUNDAY BREAKFAST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Sunday Breakfast....Who cooks yours???

cookinSmall.jpg
cakesSmall-1.jpg

My Honey likes to cook in his Cowboy Campfire Café on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings...while he cooks breakfast I pick some berries....today we had Everbearing Strawberries with our 'cakes'

Life is Good!!!!

Oh....a few nights ago just before dark the big dog let out the most blood curdling snarls, growling and barking...the only time he does that is when there is a black bear nearby.....The BIG black bear was cleaning the grill in the Cowboy Campfire Café...I looked out the window...yelled 'Bear', called the dog inside and ran outside with my camera, my Sweetie with the 12GA....The bear was long gone.... another photo op missed.Edited by: Northern Winos

I'll take six of those, a cup of Mrs. Butterworth and a cold half gallon of whole milk, please.

As my dad would have said, those look mighty larapin!

Brian

NW, Looks awesome.....................

Is that my campsite?

Edit: Ya suppose if I put my tent near that location, he'd come out and cook breakfast every Sunday?

Edited by: jobe05

Looks like a really cozy spot to have a winestock Northern Style ! Be worth it just to watch Waldo slober on them flap jacks.
smiley36.gif

I feel totally inadequate after seeing that. You are a very lucky woman NW- and of course he is very lucky to have someone like you. You guys are truly blessed to live there and have each other. I agree with JW. I still think you could host a northern Winestock. Then he could cook us all home flapjacks. Does he do venison steaks for dinner?

Man oh man!!! I can smell those from here!!! I have one word for you, NW....YUMMMM_ME!!
smiley14.gif

GOOD MORNING!!!!!

~~~Cowboy Campfire Café Sunday Special~~~

#1 TAKE IT: Sausages
Fried Green Tomatoes
Scrambled Eggs
Coffee
sundayspecialSmall.jpg

#2 LEAVE IT:

Have a great day!!!!
smiley4.gif
Edited by: Northern Winos

Looks good NW!

We will be going on our annual camping trip next weekend. All of our meals will be cooked that way.

Hard working folks should have ways to enjoy themselves that are fun
I gotta get me one of those things
smiley17.gif
Edited by: scotty

Latest posts

Back