Stuck Zinfandel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some here have passed the "hobby" and got to "obsession" like me and others here in this forum.
smiley20.gif

Something to look forward to... LOL
smiley36.gif
[/QUOTE]

SomeHow, I see that one coming this way. Hopefully, I can learn from the experience of others, and keep this a nice hobby.
smiley23.gif

ASAI said:
SomeHow, I see that one coming this way. Hopefully, I can learn from the experience of others, and keep this a nice hobby.
smiley23.gif
</font>

ASAI,

Welcome aboard. Yes you will get the fever. You might not be as bad as TEPE or Wade. But you will get the fever. And learning from the experience of others is cool, but their experience will become your experience some time or another trust me on that one.

Tepe your personal version of hell would be being locked in your wine room, with no corkscrew.

You know U R RIGHT!
With all the wine being drunk here and all the corkscrews (at least 10) it's never where you can find one . I will make a point to HIDE one in my "wine cellar" just in case.

Be prepared............ I'd hide two just in case you forgot where the first one was...... Or leave a screwdriver in there, at least you could push the cork further in......................
smiley36.gif

Living in Louisiana we don't really have cellars....... the water table prevents any nice basement cellars.

I have a wine rack with space for 144 bottles of goodies. Its a little over half filled. I have about 8 or 9 bottles of blackberry 2008, blueberry 2008, peach 2008, blackberry melomel 2008, tomato 2008,Muscadine 2008, and a juice wine I made from minutemaid pomegranate blueberry 2008.

You can see from a previous post I've got a lot (by my standards) brewing at the moment.....

Hmm... Peach.. Just bottled my '08 from fresh peaches. Tasted as it went in the bottle. I can't see how it can get any better in the next 6-12 months.. Much better than my '05 still on the wine racks.

Latest posts

Back