Starting an Apple Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waldo...the blueberry concentrate is amazing stuff...24 lbs of berries to make a quart!!!! I ask them what the ratio of cherries to concentrate was and didn't get a good answer but it has to close to the blueberry based on the brix of the concentrate.

I have a order ofcherry and cranberry in route to Valley Brew. I need some more cherry for my Melomel and the cranberry makes an awesome drink with vodka...check out my post in food and wine.

Waldo,

I'm not a fan of blueberries, but if you try the concentrate, let me know how it comes out.

Pat

Thanks Masta......That sounds really good.

Will do Pat.Going to get an order in today.

Update..... Just as a reminder, I earlier asked about the finevinewines apple concentrate flavoring.

My apple wine is turning out WONDERFULLY. This is by far my best batch of anything so far. It tastes a bit like pinot grigio. Very light bodied like that. The initial overwhelming flavor of alcohol is now gone.

I've added 3 ounces (from the 4 ounce bottle)of the aforementioned apple concentrate & think that will just about do it. So if anyone is considering making some apple wine from grocery-store-bought apple juice, I say go for it.

Robert in the hills of NC

Latest posts

Back