Started my first BEER

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmadmikes1

smart @$$
Reaction score
So being a little tight on money and having an empty fermenter has lead me d to this disparate act of depravity. I am making a beginners batch of Pale Ale from extract. Can't believe I am doing this despicable thing, but all the guys in neighborhood are cheering and the women are groaning. I know this will lead to a house full of beer drinking mooches at my house. Maybe I will make them drink a glass of wine in order to have a beer.; :):):)

LOL just WAIT

I also make beer and been doing that more than me making wine. recently I am now buying grain thru pallet buys.

Guess you can say I have 2 OBSESSIONS!

Get a few beers under your belt and just like wine you will know what youve been missing! I hope you are thinking of a kegging set up as bottling taht many bears really blows! Keg, Keg, Keg, Keg!

I have a keg set up. It's pretty sweet. Only problem is I don't have an extra fridge to keep it cold.
Have fun with beer. You can make and drink that while waiting for the wine to age.

Latest posts

Back