Skeeter Pee - Adding back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medieval

Medieval
Reaction score
So I just bottled another good batch of skeeter pee today. I tasted it plain it taste good but I had a whole bottle of ReaLemon that was opened already so I took about 1 tablespoon and added it to a typical sized wine glaze and poured the skeeter pee in with it. WOW! This makes it taste even better it also works with ReaLime but don't use as much it's a bit stronger.

Every time I pour a glass now im going to add 1 tablespoon of ReaLemon... I like pucker it gives and the much more lemonade flavor it brings out.

If you haven't already give it a try its great

BTW: If your with company make sure to show off how CLEAR your wine was because it will turn foggy yellow when you add the ReaLemon ;)

I do something similar. I usually add a small wedge of fresh lemon. I shove it right in the bottle. I like the fresh lemon punch it adds. You can get the wedge back out again by giving the bottle a quick flick of the wrist over the sink with the bottle opening facing down.

You can also add some frozen concentrate lemonade when you sweeten... to get that flavor up front!

Debbie

Sure is good this way.. I'll have to try the lemon frozen and see what happens I'm going to have two free carboys soon ;)

Latest posts

Back