WineXpert Sauvignon Blanc kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm suppossed to bottle 4 days ago, I might get to it this week or maybe wait till next week.

I have my new labels ready just have to bottle the wine.

2005-04-18_173923_rackijng_concord_006.jpg

Very good label. I like the lighthearted approach very much!

It's a keeper.

smiley32.gif

Well, I bottled my wine today, Souvignon blanc (how close am I on the spelling?)

2005-04-21_184131_rotate_botle_sauvignon_blanc_002.jpg

nice looking stuff, I just hope I didn't top up too high, I am getting paranoid about everything I do now.

2005-04-21_184354_botle_sauvignon_blanc_005.jpg

I had to top up with a measuring cup, I hope that bono julio gravity
wine bottle filler ends that, PS yes I have been into the leftover
sovignon blanc!!!

2005-04-21_184638_botle_sauvignon_blanc_007.jpg

2005-04-21_184822_botle_sauvignon_blanc_003.jpg

It is fun, when the work's all done!!

Those corks look great! The wine look pretty good also.
smiley2.gif

Seriously, you did a great job on clearing your wine. Those bottles look wonderful. Really nice job!

I just noticed there are some small "floatys" in my wine, you have to
look real close to see them but they are there, I'll put the shrink
caps on and wash the bottles (they have water marks on them from the
campden solution), then put the labels on in a few more days. I'll post
a picture then, most of this wine is going into long term under bed
wine storage for aging.
Edited by: AAASTINKIE

Remember when I first came here and said you wine makers just sit and wait a lot? well it seems like I have been spending a lot of time with my wine lately..lol

2005-04-24_163017_s_blanc_3.JPG

I have to learn to spin the bottle so the finevinewine reads in the front before putting the label on.

2005-04-24_163208_s_blanc_2.JPG

I put 24 bottles in long term storage, 4 bottles in test mode storage. I put the shrink caps on then shined up the bottles and put the labels on, lined my basket with a trash bag in case I get a leak and put them away.
2005-04-24_163458_s_blanc_1.JPG

I can let it age for a long time, I don't have a good sense of taste, I mix my welches with 2/3 juice when I drink anyway, this wine will be for giving away to people who can appriciate a good wine. I'll let it sit till next fall anyway and then try one of the 4 test bottles. My blueberry will go long term too, but I'll take some of them out if there is a wine contest at the fair this summer, I'd like to get a ribbon to show. I used to get 1st place with my syrup every year so I stopped cause it didn't seem fair anymore.

I stablized my New Zealand Marlboro Sauvingnon Blanc today, almost boiled over but I was easy with the Fizzexx.

2005-09-20_205421_NZMSB_stablize_001.jpg

Back