WineXpert sanitizing bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that you are still under what a commercial bottle of wine is sulphited to. Our typical levels of free SO2 are 30 -40 ppm and a commercial is around 50-60 ppm. I believe from what Ive learned that you would be around mid to high 40's.

Basic operation of Vinator:

winebottling11.jpg

If you look close, through the bottle you can see the sanitizing solution being sprayed in the bottle.

(I also posted this in my thread about the kiwi pear IM kit)

It doesn't have to be done in the sink does it???? I got to have one of those...easy to store too...due to lack of space around here.

the vinator looks great. Combined with a bottle tree. I see two christmas presents in my future!!!

Northern,

I found one of these tools at my local wine store and got it half price. No, you don't have to use it in the sink, but you will likely get some residual sloshing around.

The nice thing about this device is the small amount of solution you use. You put a couple of cups in and you can do a batch of bottles. I don't have a commercial drying tree, but made a make-shift wooden rack to dry them in.

I would highly recommend this device to anyone.

If you have a bottling tree this vinator is designed to sit right on top of the tree.

Latest posts

Back