Saints Vs. Vikings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll spot you the dollar Boydd

I believe my Saints are going to win this and win it handily.

First touchdown will be........

88 Jeremy Shockey........ Brees' favorite TE

Second TD will be

16 Lance Moore, haven't seen a lot of him this season and he needs to get a Super Bowl Six

Third TD will be

12 Marques Colston, Old Faithful (he may even get the 4th TD)

23 Pierre Thomas will break a 25 yard plus run for an exciting 6

Not to be outdone,

25 Reggie Bush will get a punt return for a TD

5 Garrett Hartley will kick at least 1 field goal this outing....

Look for a major aerial assault on the part of Drew Brees

I predict that the final score will be Saints 45 Colts 24

smiley36.gif
Now that is going to be interesting!! I'm going to print those predictions and post it by my TV!!!

As long as the Colt's don't win I'm happy.
I'm also glad the Steelers didn't make either.

Since the Ravens didn't make it, I'm cheering for the Saints.

hannabarn said:
smiley36.gif
Now that is going to be interesting!! I'm going to print those predictions and post it by my TV!!!

Might not get them all, but going to be quite a few of them I'll bet.....

Damn, looks like I lost a buck.</font>

Hate that when it Happens.</font>
smiley19.gif
smiley18.gif

PM Me your address Boydd, and I'll send her the green back

Holy Crap........................

smiley1.gif

gaudet said:
I'll spot you the dollar Boydd

First touchdown will be........

88 Jeremy Shockey........ Brees' favorite TE

16 Lance Moore, haven't seen a lot of him this season and he needs to get a Super Bowl Six

Third TD will be

12 Marques Colston, Old Faithful (he may even get the 4th TD)

23 Pierre Thomas will break a 25 yard plus run for an exciting 6

Not to be outdone,

25 Reggie Bush will get a punt return for a TD

5 Garrett Hartley will kick at least 1 field goal this outing....

Look for a major aerial assault on the part of Drew Brees

I predict that the final score will be Saints 45 Colts 24

Just knew Shockey would get one, Lance was pivotal with that two point conversion. Hartley was great with that leg for those FG's. I got Pierre for a td, I thought it would be by ground, but it was by air, I'll take it.....

Tracy Porter's pick six was the icing on the cake

What a game it was !!!
"OH WHEN THOSE SAINTS....GO MARCHNG IN"

I finally got the Christmas gift I've always wanted
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

Post Season Perfection

So what is New Orleans looking like the day after Gaudet? I would imagine that the partying still hasn't finished! Mardis Gras started 8 days early this year ;)

Dean said:
So what is New Orleans looking like the day after Gaudet? I would imagine that the partying still hasn't finished! Mardis Gras started 8 days early this year ;)

I'm afraid to go downtown, but I go back to work tomorrow. I needed a whole day to absorb this........ The city is on a high of which it may never come down. Haven't had this feeling ever, its great, evary fan should have their team win the Superbowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, ETC........

gaudet said:
Haven't had this feeling ever, its great, evary fan should have their team win the Superbowl, World Series, Stanley Cup, ETC........

Agreed! Tampa went nuts before, during, and certainly after our Super Bowl &amp; Stanley Cup Wins. It is truly a special feeling.

Yep, that feeling is amazing! I grew up in Edmonton when the Oilers had the Dynasty for the Stanley cup. It was the years of Gretzky, Messier, Anderson, etc. An amazing time to say the least.

Our place was filled with screams of joy during that interception! We had 1 colts fan to 25+ Saints fans.

gaudet after being a Saints fan and watching for all those years, it seems like a dream. Its a dream come true.

My wife and I had the pleasure of going to the 1st Super Bowl(Of course it wasn't yet called "Super Bowl"). It certainly was a subdued occasion compared to todays celebration!If I recall correctly, we paid about $700 for the whole package. 2 nights in Vegas, The game, sight seeing in LA, round trip tickets from Milwaukee. And the Packers won What a bargain compared to today's prices. I couldn't afford it then either!!

Latest posts

Back