Saints Vs. Vikings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta support the NFC South so - GO SAINTS!
Maybe someday the Bucs will start winning again .............

Saints will WIN !
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Ok Vine Vine Wine people, Hell has frozen over.................... Officially!!!!!

The Mayan Calendar may be right as well.........
smiley1.gif

Was a helluva game...Should be a good Super Bowl and I think the Saints can do it

Wasn't the prettiest of wins, but it was some serious drama.................... We are finally in the Dance.

Being impartial, I can agree it wasn't the prettiest of wins. Going on stats alone, Minn should have blown them away if it wasn't for those bad clutch plays. Come on now, pass for an interception when you could have run to a wide open field. Even with the crippled ankle- thanks to the Saints reluctant pounding of Favre, he could had hobbled a few yards closer for the game winning field goal! How he even stayed standing is a testament to the man's determination, unless he is really a robot.....

I'm not taking anything away from the Saints, they got all the key plays they needed and didn't make a lot of mistakes.

Great game and Good Luck Saints!

Not to take anything away from Favre, he is a great player, but as a Green Bay Packer fan, that is what we lived with for 16 years! Great plays and then some dumb ones!!!

What a game and I agree if you go by the stats, the Vikes had it until you toss in 5 turnovers. After Farve was hurt it looked like the Saints started to back off and not continue to pressure him which really makes that last pass questionable. I chalk it up to him just going into his gun slinger mode because he was hurt.

So turning this topic back towards wine and beer. What is everyone serving for the Super Bowl? We are having the coffee stout, if there is any left!

I've got a nut brown to be kegged tomorrow. It should be ready for the Superbowl, but we plan on going to a friends house for the game. I might have to take a growler..... Or two......

Waldo said:
OK..Prediction time.....
SAINTS 17
COLTS 10

I think its going to be way higher than that. Two of the best offenses.

Saints 45
Colts 35

Brees Gets the Superbowl MVP......

gee I hope it more like saints 13 colts 12.... or some score ending in those digits then i can win the pool......finally

Colts have to win or I would have to pay SWMBO a buck.

That would not be good.
smiley19.gif

Latest posts

Back