Redcat recipe ideas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Live in Texas but am from new York. Hazlitt winery is located in the finger lake region and produce 2 great wines that my entire family enjoys. One is called "Redcat" and the other is called "Cabin fever". I was wondering if anyone familiar with these wines may have a similar recipe to come close to making my own. I've looked and can't really find anything, so I was hoping someone may have one before I start the experimenting process. Thanks for the help in advance.

Live in Texas but am from new York. Hazlitt winery is located in the finger lake region and produce 2 great wines that my entire family enjoys. One is called "Redcat" and the other is called "Cabin fever". I was wondering if anyone familiar with these wines may have a similar recipe to come close to making my own. I've looked and can't really find anything, so I was hoping someone may have one before I start the experimenting process. Thanks for the help in advance.
Red Cat ... "Red Catawba and Baco Noir make this semi-sweet red". Called a red, but looks like a blush in the picture. 7.5% residual sugar. 11% alcohol. ph 3.0. no oak.

Cabin Fever .... blush from Catawba and Cayuga grapes. 6.2% residual sugar. 11% alcohol. ph 3.05. no oak. Compared to White Zinfandel

Steve

Latest posts

Back