Mosti Mondiale Question on All Juice first stage

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexmor

Reaction score
The instructions don't say anything about adding sulfite, however, they do say to "prepare and add yeast according to the instructions on packet". The yeast packet tells how to prepare yeast, and then says to "add to previously sulfited must".
????/

The juice has sulfite added to it by Mosti so no need to add any.

I started the Master's Edition Outback Shiraz last night.
smiley20.gif

Which one are you making?

I'm doing the Red Zinfandel.
Thanks for the quick response, I pretty much thought that this would be the case, but didn't want to screw it up.

My boy Hunter said the juice and red raisins both tasted great and I concur. I truly hope this is what I have looking for ina Shiraz...that spicy andstrong peppery aroma but true smoothness to the finish.

I have enjoyed the ones I have made so farbut have yet to find a Shiraz wine kit with these qualities.
smiley19.gif

Masta, the RJS Cellar Classic Winery Series Shiraz, the one with the grape skins, has all those characteristics! I know I keep harping about the RJS kits, but the winery series is outstanding!

Much like the EP reds that need cold stabilization, the winery series also needs cold stabilization as I found out. Both my Merlot and Shiraz are shedding diamonds in the bottles. Of course since I've moved, my basement stays a constant 58F, so that is helping to contribute to that as well.

Back