proud papa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taft would be closer then the vineyards I been finding. from what I'm finding ky is a little north for muscadines. I was wanting to find something along I65 and just roll the whole thing into seeing the kids weekend.
if you could , keep me posted on the harvest dates. what do they cost? I'll try to find them on the net. one thing about it , I'm finding a bunch of vineyards, even found one that lets you use their crusher destemmer.

I am in KY and have yet to find any. Now, there may be some closer to TN border, but if you find them please tell me where. I have a Southern Bronze and either a Carlos or Noble, but they are in Season #1, so we will see if I can establish them up here near Louisville. I am seriously tempted to drive down to TN to buy muscadines!

Taft would be closer then the vineyards I been finding. from what I'm finding ky is a little north for muscadines. I was wanting to find something along I65 and just roll the whole thing into seeing the kids weekend.
if you could , keep me posted on the harvest dates. what do they cost? I'll try to find them on the net. one thing about it , I'm finding a bunch of vineyards, even found one that lets you use their crusher destemmer.

Look for my PM

kentucky not to far to texas...why not drive to dallas and get all you want for free up to 1000 lbs..

saramc, what part of Louisville are you in , I spent 52 years growing up in valley station.

I am NE Louisville, just over the line into Oldham

kentucky not to far to texas...why not drive to dallas and get all you want for free up to 1000 lbs..

If I could handle the drive I'd come for a visit James!! I could stay in that walk-in cooler.

Last edited:
lol James I'll be lost with the few lbs I get , I don't even want to think about a 1000 lbs..

theres some beautiful country in Oldham co. . been 20 years since I been there , but its still some nice country

Back