Posting pics

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I just realized how important it is to post pics of your batches while you going along. Im in the middle of labeling all the batches that I had laying in boxes all over my basement floor and was unsure of 2 batches and which was which so I looked way back in the posts to see which 1 came out darker to tell the difference between the 2 and it worked like a charm. The only thing is that while doing that, I realized that 1 of the smaller batches I just labeled was really not what I thought it was. I did a gallon batch of Langers grape juice that came out like a Syrah and gave 2 away, While pulling out some bottles 5 alltogether from one small box I had 2 with capsules on them which I did write LG on and 4 bottles not marked bit were the same color and dint remember what else it could be until looking way back in the pictures and posts and seeing that I made a gallon batch of Welches Concord Melomel also. So thats what those mystreious other 4 bottles were! Yee-Haww!!!!!!!

Hope you get them all sorted out...

You will not only gain your basement floor back, but will have some pretty impressive wine racks full of wine.

Latest posts

Back