Picking up my second kit tomorrow.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzo46307

Reaction score
The Merlot kit is in it's final clearing stage, it will probably be ready for bottling in a few weeks (I'll probably rack it one more time). I have a Old Orchard Grape concentrate that's still fermenting, and a Strawberry batch that is almost done fermenting (both 1 gallon batches).

I think I'll get a Chardonnay kit...plus a couple more gallon jugs, I want to try some more small fruit recipes to test.

I have to admit...among all the hobbies I've experimented with over the last few years, this one is the most interesting, and the most fulfilling, and I've only been into it for a month.

Peace,
Bob

You go Bob, pretty soon youll be getting a bunch of 3,5, and 6 gallon jugs instead of 1 gallon jugs but those 1 gallon jugs still come in handy quite oftem.

You go Bob, pretty soon youll be getting a bunch of 3,5, and 6 gallon jugs instead of 1 gallon jugs but those 1 gallon jugs still come in handy quite oftem.

I hear ya.

I thought motorcycles were complicated...winemaking is subtle, but more complicated than the Honda V-4 carberators.

Peace,
Bob

Latest posts

Back