Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winexpert Selection California Riesling Winemaking Kit

I've never made any kit wine having started with fruit wines from our garden. Reisling has always been one of my favorites since I'm not a red wine fan. I see a kit wine as a challenge to follow instructions instead of winging it.

Add to basket: Pinot Noir

I've enjoyed the good, courteous, and prompt service y'all have given us. And, I'm looking forward to my April monthly selection.

For my choice: WineExpert Eclipse Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir.
I've had the Lodi Cab, and we're really wanting to try the Pinot now, from a west coast vineyard. Thanks!

Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap Merlot, please.

I have ordered from your site several times. Orders handled rapidly and arrived promptly in good condition. It would be a great help if yeast energizer were available. I would love to order everything I need from HomebrewSupply.com.

WE Selection Argentine Malbec with grape skins

I've ordered from a local store in ohio. From Master Vintner and from another company. I'm still new to making wines and have had many successes and one not so much. I've enjoyed all aspects and plan on adding more equipment (like a carboy cleaner) to make more wine. At the present, I enjoy about 25-50% of the finished product and give the rest away as gifts.

Favorite Wine Kit

Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet

I think the last time I tried to order from the company it did not ship to PSC boxes. I'm back in the states now, and things may have changed.

Winexpert Eclipse Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir

I've never ordered from you before, heck, I've never done a kit before, always just grapes or juice, it's about time I gave it a try!

RJ Spagnols Cru Select Italian Valpola Ripassa 16 L Wine Kit.

I believe I have ordered a few times from you but mostly order from LP because of their frequent discount emails to me.

Winexpert Selection Australian Petit Verdot With Grape Skins Winemaking Kit

Winexpert Selection Australian Petit Verdot With Grape Skins Winemaking Kit

Just ordered and Eclipse cab while on vacation and can't wait for it to end so I can get home and start it up!

My retirement dream is to move to Oregon and start a small personal winery. One needs to start somewhere.

I really wish ya all would carry more Nebbiolo's.

Love your prompt shipping and super decent pricing! Keep up all the amazing work!

Rob

Last edited:
Back