Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Chilean Malbec Winemaking Kit ---------------- Bonus: I honestly do not recall if I've ever ordered from you before, but I am on your email list. It's been a number of years since I made any wine. I long ago finished off the 3 or 4 hundred bottles I made previously. I'm looking to get back into it.

Last edited:
Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon Winemaking Kit

I haven't yet made any wine so this would be my first attempt in a new hobby! I have a cellar full of other people's wine, it's about time to add some of my own to the collection!

Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

We have not ordered yet because we are new to wine making and still gathering equipment. A free kit would be a fun way to start!

Hey thanks for the offer to win a kit. I would like to win a Winexpert Selection Italian Brunello Style with Grape Skins kit. I just discovered this variety and have enjoyed a few bottles of late.

Thank you!

Winexpert Selection California Merlot Winemaking Kit

I have not ordered from you (that I can remember) because I like to support my local homebrew store, which is the only one I know of in a 2 hour radius.

Pick me!

I am sooo glad I discovered Home Brew supply. Prices are so much better than the other big company I was using before. Great service too! Never going back.

Wish they did carry punch down tools though.

I'd love to make the Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel next!

Latest posts

Back