Pasta e Fagioli

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, snow. Not a word I prefer lately.... Can't it be Spring yet? I have a friend from York, ME and I remember her telling me all sorts of stories about the winters there. I went to school in the south, and we were the only ones who went to the mall in a blizzard (for the south), only to find that the mall was closed.
smiley36.gif
Those southerners! (No offense Glenvall)

Stinkie, Basil wine is excellent. I made a basil, a tomato, and a tomato-basil wine last year. First results? The basil wine is hands down a winner. Just another 6 months of aging, and I think it's gonna be a winner.

Glenvall, I love ya just the way ya are! Don't goooo changin'..... to try 'n' please me........ hahahahaha

Martina, where in what you call the south did you attend any school? Thestores don't close here when it snows, but the schools do, just an excuse.People freak out though.

I went to school in Virginia. Great place.They were complete newbies when it came to driving in the snow. Me and my big-red suburban were set for all weather.
smiley32.gif

OIC. Not the south. East Coast. Not northeast, but not southeast. Middle east? It snows lots more in Virginia than here. More often, and also more quantity.

I'm cooking a pot full of pasta e fagioli as we speak, this stuff is GREAT, just add mushrooms and cayanne, thanks masta!

Frank have you made any Pasta e Fagioli this Winter yet? We had some for Xmas dinner with lasagna and ceasar salad...man what a great ideamy wife had this year! Everything was prepped beforehand and the day of was simple and no hassle at all.

Served Bergamais also which is a great early drinking red wine while the other reds age away in the cellar!

Debs Pasta e Fagioli is a staple of life here...lol I do add mushrooms
and cayanne peper though, love mushrooms and like it hot. The fact that
it's low fat works well for me and yet has such great flavor and body.

Latest posts

Back