Mosti Mondiale ?? on Mosti Mondiale products

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexmor

Reaction score
I didn't find this information on the product description page. How much juice do the Renaissance kits contain? They are all more expensive than the all juice products, yet seem to contain some concentrate. Do they have morejuice than the top end WE kits?

I am working on adding more info, but the Renaissance kits are 16 liter of concentrate and fresh juice. Comparable to the WE Estates.

George,

Have you tasted a finished/aged product from Mosti? I'm curious how they compare to the WE line.

I sold out of the first batch so fast that I was unable to make one. I have some more due in on Wednesday and I will get several started.

The feedback on winepress is very good which helped me make the decision to bring them in.

It is available until they run out of the juice, then we have to wait for next year's crop. That kit will list for $139.99. I just placed an order, so I won't be placing another for several weeks, but I will put one on the next order for you.

Latest posts

Back