Nomacorcs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowhunter32

Junior
Reaction score
Anybody know a place to get some of the higher grade Nomacorcs in home brewing quantities? I've looked everywhere and have found nothing. I'm looking to get 200 of the Reserva or Select 100 corks for aging 15+ years.

Do you have to call? I only see their lower grade synthetics on their site, my guess is the 900 series only good for 2.5 years.

Do you have to call? I only see their lower grade synthetics on their site, my guess is the 900 series only good for 2.5 years.

Not sure what grade their selling - just know they have Nomacorks on the site. I'd say its worth calling them though.

Don't know how long the 900 series are good for but they are what was recommended to me by Nomacorc CS. Has to do with the series being tolerant of home wine makers floor corkers. Inferred by me is that their higher end corks required the need to be inserted by higher end corking machines.

Yes, I know that is the case with the "bio" series, I guess idk about the 100/300 and Reserva..

Latest posts

Back