New Press Source?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBB

Reaction score
My antique basket press needs to be retired I'm afraid as it leaks way to much. Thinking about investing in a bladder press. Can anyone recommend the best kind/place to source one??

Thanks

I just bought, Monday, a Lancman bladder press from winemakersdepot. Main reason, I needed one, crew complained bitterly about the old basket press, and I was going to Seattle and could pick it up. I'll try it this weekend, but it is lovely to look at! The weld and finish quality is very good.

Very nice folks, very helpful as well. Price was competitive and with no shipping......

what is their web address i tried winemakersdepot.com .net an .org but i come up with nothing, but just as likely it's my fault. shoot i cant even chew bubble gum an walk at the same time,
thank you
Dawg

I just bought, Monday, a Lancman bladder press from winemakersdepot. Main reason, I needed one, crew complained bitterly about the old basket press, and I was going to Seattle and could pick it up. I'll try it this weekend, but it is lovely to look at! The weld and finish quality is very good.

Very nice folks, very helpful as well. Price was competitive and with no shipping......

Latest posts

Back