New Member of the forum from Oregon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knollster

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new member to the forum. Pretty new to computer stuff also, but have been making wine for a long time. It took me almost half hour to figure out how to introduce myself. My son in law has been after me to move into the 21st century, and start a web site on making wine, and then I stumbled on this site. It seems like it is all here already.
I have never made wine from a kit, only fresh harvested grapes and fruit. The Willamette Valley has an abundance of great places to buy grapes, and I have a small plot of grapes myself. I look forward to learning lots from you all. Nice to be with you.
Knollster

You can find me at http://qualityhomemadewine.com

Last edited:
Welcome Knollster! The WMT folks are awesome, and I hope that, even though you are well experienced, you can find additional wisdom from this groups.

I find it completely amazing that thus diverse group produces everything from traditional wines to crazy stuff like wines from off-the-grocery-shelf candies.

I know jumping head first into the world of "inter webs" and "Google Machines" can be daunting, as I've only recently introduced my dad to the beauty of the computer, Netflix, etc. Just try to enjoy the wonders that the tech world can offer, because there is so much good stuff out there.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Is your web site up and running. I'd like to take a look at it even if it is still a work in progress. Post the link.

Thanks Bill,
One thing I have learned over time ,the more you learn, the more you realize just how little you know. I look forward to gaining from people who like the same hobby, I feel I have been isolated for a long time, doing this on my own.
Reading things in the forum, for just the last week, has given me tons of resources already. look forward to being apart of this community.
David

Latest posts

Back