Never formally intoduced myself

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiccan_Lager

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

so I have been posting here for a a week or so and lurking in the shadows for longer and realized I never introduced myself.

My name is Steve and I am a 27 year old rude New Yorker who tends not to introduce himself.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and moved to suffolk county with my girl about 3 years ago.

I am co-founder of a paranormal investigation and research group for the tri-state area.

I am a guitar player, but not a good one. I am a practicing witch (if you haven't guessed) and I read tarot cards. I am curently studying astrology and natal charts.

I work as a desktop support technician for the bank of new york mellon on wall Street. I have 3 cats (Little Dude, Fluffernutter and Salam <--shes the all black cat) and 3 dogs (Shadow Riley and Rexy.)

My wine experience is from my dad who does it the old fasioned way that he learned back in italy, which is a four step program:

1 - crush grape
2 - Put juice in barell
3 - wait until you like it
4 - drink fast enough while you still like it. If unable to, mix with giner ale.

I think that's it for me!

Hi Steve and welcome. I like your dad's way of thinking. What part of Italy was he from?

Ciao

Steve, welcome aboard! We have a little in common, NYer here, Dutchess county, both parents are (were) Sicilian, right off da boat.

zThank ya every body. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I hope to learn a lot from all you guys an' gals and to meet some cool people.

Pumpkinman, where in Sicily did you parents come from? Mine were from Alimena, a province (the furthest) of Palermo.

My parent came from Palermo & Gela, I lived in Livorno, Pisa and the Island of Elba, in Tuscany.

Wow paranormal investigation, now you have my interest, my wife and I are really interested in that kind of stuff.

Hi Steve ,

My wife and I also are big into the paranormal world. I live here in louisiana and I think ur dads way of making wine rubbed off on some of the folks here too. I came to this site also to learn more about making GREAT wine. WELCOME ABOARD !!

Wow paranormal investigation, now you have my interest, my wife and I are really interested in that kind of stuff.

It's much like wine making: lots of experimenting, lots of research,not for everyone, takes time, work and a lot of patience but at the end of the day, the results are what matters.

I have captured my fair share of evidence that have left my scepticle family and friends a little freaked out. THey will never admit that it scared them...but we know. We know.

Hi Steve ,

My wife and I also are big into the paranormal world. I live here in louisiana and I think ur dads way of making wine rubbed off on some of the folks here too. I came to this site also to learn more about making GREAT wine. WELCOME ABOARD !!

Greatings from New York! I am not sayin gmy dads' way isn't good. He makes wine that he likes. But that's the problem...only he likes it. lol And I wanted to make something awesome. So I came here to start my research. I always research (took me 9 months to choose my camera and over a year to pick my acoustic guitar).

Latest posts

Back