Need to Move the Deer Crossing Signs!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I listened to this a few days ago. All I could do was shake my head in disbelief. Even now thinking of how stupid this person is makes my head hurt with all the questions it raises in my mind.

lol, had it sent to me in an email. totally hilarious but wondered if it was just a prank.

Prank?? What??? I thought that is where the deer were suppose to cross,,,that is why I always stopped and waited!! :p

Dan,
Did you know that the Browns stadium is the safest place to be during a tornado? They never touch down there!

TERRY!!:ft:ftIf you're going to hang with the rest of us in PA don't act like you play for the Browns!!

LOL,,,just having a blonde moment!! Boy was that fun!! But if I "act" like I play for the Browns,,then they think they have A fan!! Then I take off my jacket and show'em my Steeler Shirt!!

You guys are confusing me. Are you folks actually saying that there are other football teams (other than the Giants)?

Yeah, there are other football teams,,and then there is the football team,,the Steelers!! LOL :)

oldwhiskers, not sure if their skin is red or not but the colors are black and gold :h

Just listened to this YouTube of a woman calling into a radio station because she wants the government to move the deer crossing signs. Too funny!

http://m.youtube.com/?reason=8&rdm=2573#/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCI8UPHMzZm8

Years ago I worked for a radio station and was covering a city council meeting. An older man came in and asked the same thing, to move the sign because it was too dangerious where it was and to move it farther down the road where it was safer for the deer to cross.
If I had not been there I would not have beileved it.

BTW GO PACK GO

Years ago I worked for a radio station and was covering a city council meeting. An older man came in and asked the same thing, to move the sign because it was too dangerious where it was and to move it farther down the road where it was safer for the deer to cross.
If I had not been there I would not have beileved it.

BTW GO PACK GO

The first part of the message was rendered irrelevant when I read the last part. GO PACKERS! Green and gold baby!

Yeah and this is funny as hell!

I used to work as a police dispatcher, and a coworker received a call from a woman complaining of a deer in her yard. He told her that it's not unusual for wildlife to be seen in town, and she said, "Isn't it illegal for deer to be inside the city limits?"

Latest posts

Back