Mystery Pot

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archie

Junior
Reaction score
Does anybody know what this is and how to use it? I think it might be a fruit seamer.
20081115_113118_100_0056_Small.jpg
20081115_115130_100_0053_Small.jpg

Yes, You got a dandy steamer.....Looks just like my old Back to Basics one....

Is it Stainless Steel???? Hard to tell from the photo, looks in real good shape.

Now, all you need is a rubber hose to hook onto the spout and some fruit....

Let us know how you use it first.....

Yes is is stainless and there was a piece of hose and a spigot in side also,but it looks like it needs replaceing.

take any advice i can get.does it do better than boiling.I really don't do that much fruit wine.What is it worth ? Any offers ?

If you make any fruit wines you should hang onto it.

It does such a better job than boiling fruit and straining....It is a very slick piece.

You put water in the bottom pot, fruit in the top basket, put the hose on the spigot and let it boil for one hour....repeat!

You should try it before you sell it....Fruit wines may be a great experience you shouldn't pass up.

Get some fruit from the store or friends and give it a try.

Check this Thread out before you make any hasty decisions.

http://www.finevinewines.com//Wiz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6061

Yes....Pelican has a good note....The instruction book will give you more ideas.....

Aside from juicing you can cook and steam vegetables and sea food.....
smiley4.gif

Everybody.....shhhhhh

It's not really a steamer,do not let any one fool you!

It was actually used in the medical field to seperate stool and urine from bed pans. Worth about $6.00. I'll give you $10.00 plus $10.00 for shipping!

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smikes said:
Everybody.....shhhhhh

It's not really a steamer,do not let any one fool you!

It was actually used in the medical field to seperate stool and urine from bed pans. Worth about $6.00. I'll give you $10.00 plus $10.00 for shipping!

Latest posts

Back