My wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowine

Junior
Reaction score
Here goes....

2006-02-22_102742_WinE.jpg

Left to right. My strawberry, Blueberry, Mixed berry, & Apple. None are finished and need some clearing.

2006-02-22_103129_Sparkling_.jpg

5 gallons of grape-raspberry sparkling ( I hope )
smiley36.gif

The pictures aren't great, but I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks,

Bowine,

You are getting quite a little family going there
smiley36.gif
. Thanks for the photos. I enjoy seeing the "fruits" of other's labor
smiley9.gif

pkcook said:
Bowine,

You are getting quite a little family going there
smiley36.gif
. Thanks for the photos. I enjoy seeing the "fruits" of other's labor
smiley9.gif

Speaking of family. Someone once told me that you all like pictures of kids. So....

2006-02-22_215602_lil_ones_jpg.jpg

My 4 youngest watching the "hunch-back" as he </span>watches his wine.
smiley4.gif

By the way. Does anyone else talk to their wine? I catch myself
watching and saying out loud; "atta boy!" or "Work , Baby Work".
smiley32.gif

Does this happen to you? ....Or am I a freak?
smiley29.gif

You're not a freak.I'm two days into my first batch and I need a glass of wine, just to look after my wine. I think I'm a little consumed. I talk about it just as much as my girls. By the way, here's a pic of them.

2006-02-22_221016_0008.JPG

Good! I thought maybe it was just me.
smiley36.gif
Your girls are very pretty. I know you're proud.

Here's to years of good times and good friends!

hey is that a six gal carboy under that scare crow. after all we have to store these things everywhere.

Love the pictures of the children!
smiley32.gif
It's sort of like meeting for coffee or a drink here. We share the important things in life.

I'd called my son on my way home from work to see that he'd be home for dinner. I walk in, say hello to the cats and ask how their day was, walk into the office where said son was working on computer and lift the box covering the carboy of beer and ask the beer how it was doing and did it have a good day. The 18 yr old got jealous because I greet the cats, I greet the beer and ignore him! Did I call the cats or the beer on my way home? I think not! Offspring first, beer, wine &amp; cats a very close second!
smiley36.gif

So, unless the rest of us crazy too, then you're fine. And if we're all crazy, who cares?!

Ah! Dancers! Nice to see that someone still enjoys ballet.
smiley1.gif
I have 20+ years of ballet under my belt, so I am partial to the art.

Cute kids everyone!

You couldn't buy a postcard with any more naturalbeauty, Kids and background!
smiley32.gif

great pics. how neat to cut your own tree. Shoot, I like in a new neighborhood. There are two tree like stalks of wood in my yard!

smiley19.gif

No carboys under the scarecrow. But he makes a heck of a dancing partner for the little one. She calls him "Dad"
smiley36.gif

My oldest is quite the little dancer. We just found out she was accepted to summer intensive w/ the Tulsa Ballet. Guess it's Tulsa for vacation again.
smiley24.gif
Why not the Hawaii ballet or something
smiley25.gif

Back