My house at Christmas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It was our dream home. What we always wanted. Now that we are in it and getting older (55) I can see why people move into condo's when they get older lol

Beautiful! Also, the photos are well taken (composition & lighting).

Is their extra work/maintenance due to the fact you own a log home?

Beautiful! Also, the photos are well taken (composition & lighting).

Is their extra work/maintenance due to the fact you own a log home?

Its a full time Job inside and outside. Windows constantly need cleaned. The out side needs to be stained every so many years or it will turn gray. Who gonna do it in 15 years. I can barley keep up now. Not meaning to sound ungrateful.
Just realizing its not a home I wanna take car of when Im old.
The view and property are amazing. I cant see leaving it.
I enjoy the outside more then cleaning the inside. lol
Im all good with giving the house to my boy in a few years and propping a tent on this hill lol. I do love fixing it up for Christmas though.
21038_290741069707_2762384_n.jpg

21148_10151607017144708_1562326342_n.jpg

Wow! Is that a landscape painting or a photo processed to give that effect?

Tess said:
Its a full time Job inside and outside. Windows constantly need cleaned. The out side needs to be stained every so many years or it will turn gray. Who gonna do it in 15 years. I can barley keep up now. Not meaning to sound ungrateful.
Just realizing its not a home I wanna take car of when Im old.
The view and property are amazing. I cant see leaving it.
I enjoy the outside more then cleaning the inside. lol
Im all good with giving the house to my boy in a few years and propping a tent on this hill lol. I do love fixing it up for Christmas though.

You have my dream home :D

My other hobby, photography. No enhancments other then a very slight color saturation. Why we built here

This is what it looks like after a long rain and fog lifts off the creek that snakes through the Valley below
1002733_10151656280834708_853015971_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back