WineXpert My Amarone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Sorry I do not have pictures, I tried to load one, but I use photobucket, and could not post it (must be doing something wrong--will try later), anyway.
Today is third day of fermentation and the bubbles reached the lid (which I laid gently on the top of primary), but looks like they are heading back down
smiley2.gif
(whew!).

The raisins are soooo plump--look like grapes again!! (You are supposed to stir the raisins once per day--gives me a chance to lick the spoon!) Yum!!~

Francie said:
Sorry I do not have pictures, I tried to load one, but  I use photobucket, and could not post it (must be doing something wrong--will try later), anyway.
Today is third day of fermentation and the bubbles reached the lid (which I laid gently on the top of primary), but looks like they are heading back down
smiley2.gif
 (whew!). 

Francie...I use PhotoBucket all the time now...

Once you have your photo UpLoaded.....Open a second Browser...one with PhotoBucket and one with Fine Vine Wines with your REPLY ready to go....then go to PhotoBucket...Click on the bottom box below the photo you want to Post...It will high-light BLUE</font>...then right click it and choose COPY...then bring up your REPLY Post and Right Click and click PASTE...

Hope this makes sense and works...I love looking at everyones photos...
smiley4.gif

Back