WineXpert Muller Thurgau

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Just started this kit today. Has anyone made this and how were the results?

I just bottled this last week, it was a pretty straight foward kit, no drama. I drank the half bottle I had left. Ithad a nice flavor but I am anxious for it to age a bit, it was not as fruity as I expected. Other MT I have had were lemony I hope this develops

CindyJo how was the sweetness? I have never had this type of wine but it sounded pretty good without being to sweet.

I have made this wine before and it is a very nice sipping wine...I left it dry, but it has a perceived sweetness to it and a nice fruit flavor.....I thought it was nice enough that I made a second kit [it's ready to bottle now anytime]....
smiley20.gif

I cant wait to try it. I have had my eye on it for a while but it really sounded like it would be a pleasent and enjoyable wine just right to share with friends.

I made this and I think it is all gone. I'll have to check> It was a very good sipping wine. I know my friends liked it so that's why it is almost gone!!!

I was slightly mistaken, I bottled the MT about a month ago and opened one last night. It was fruity and refreshing and more on the sweet side then dry. We enjoyed it outside on a warm August evening in NJ. I am looking foward to trying another in a month or two to see if the flavor changes, it does seem a little young yet. Good luck and thanks for giving me a reason to open a bottle.
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back