'Mr. 3000'

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deezil

Reaction score
(Bernie Mac reference, for those that dont know lol)

Post #3000, in 5 years... Dont do the math, I already did lol.

I'm glad to be a part of such a wonderful community, even though I've been pretty busy/MIA lately, I'm always thinking about a large handful of folks here that I'm lucky enough to call my friends.

With everything life has thrown at me, without you all, I probably would have folded my winemaking hobby. I really do owe it all, to you all; you keep me coming back.

So in that 'Birthday Boy' thread, I mentioned a front door I'd been working on, but I forgot to add the pictures, so I'll add them here.. It's not perfect, I was racing the rain, so it has some runs.. I'm getting back to it in the Spring, for some more coats.

And from the 'Life just wins, sometimes' thread.. I still dont have pictures of Kayni, but her paw print showed up in the mail the other day. Cant look at it yet, but i'll share when I can.

Just wanted to give y'all the latest, and do a little dance for 3000 lol

20150930_122011.jpg

20150930_122034.jpg

I think I read every one of those posts, favorite is the bananna bochet and you through job of documenting the fun. WVMJ

Back