Mosti Mondiale Mosti Mondiale kits started

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These kits smell wonderful. Everybody that passes through the store has commented on how good they smell.

GEORGE !!! You of all people has to realize that on this forum we love pictures
smiley36.gif

I stopped by to see George today. He had alredymoved all three kits tocarboys. The MM kits were working like mad. The Port smelled like candy. I can't wait to taste it.
smiley4.gif

Not related but at the end of the Cival War freed slaves who had been treated well took on the name of their prior masters.
I guesss George's great-greatgrand father liked my great-great grand father.

MM does not sell the raisins separately. They claim their raisins are matched to the individual wine ktis.

Early results on the Chardonnay and Carmenere (Port in a separate thread):

Carmenere - Wonderful aroma and taste, medijm-full body. A new couple came in the store today looking for that kit and after they tasted it, bought it. They were extremely pleased.

Chardonnay - Excellent body, wonderful nose, fruity, but not very complex. Joseph tasted it, as well and we both think it has potential, but definitely needs more time to age. This is not a quick drinker.

I will add that both kits are 2 months old, so still very young. Will taste again at the next bottling party and give you the feedback from all at the party.

Latest posts

Back