Moonshiner's muscadine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea this thread was still going on! Reefman, get in touch around the end of August.

jpike, that is some awesome wine. I know you'll want to double the recipe this year! I still have 20 gallons of scuppernong to bottle. Half of that is a blueberry mix, and half is pure scuppernong.

BTW, my wife and I agree that the blueberry married to the muscadine is the best overall wine I have ever made, to our tastes.
JS, will do!!

Figured I would activate this thread while I was here.
Had the good fortune to have near 40 gallons of scuppernongs given to me yesterday. Just looking for this recipe once more! Guess I'll be crushing this evening!

I have about 70 pounds of Muscadines in the freezer and am going to try this recipe this year.

I have ordered to pails of Muscadine juice. They should arrive Minnesota tomorrow. Very excited to make my first batch of Muscadine wine. Love the idea of blending it with Blueberries. Will split the batch and do some of each. I am starting a batch of Cranberry also, so I may do the same with that.

Thanks TKCellars,
What's the recipe you are planning to use, and did you get the must or the juice.
Best Regards,

I'm guessing you're talking about the one on the left, the amber one.

Latest posts

Back