Mosti Mondiale MM White Zin

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Anyone here made the MM All JuiceWhite Zin? The wife is getting low on her White Zin and wants another kit made. I have been making the WE Selection White Zin that everyone seems to love. I was thinking of doing an All Juice. We know the WE kit is great. Can anyone give an opinion if the MM All Juice is anybetter? Anyone done both?

Smurfe why don't you be the guinee pig and do up both? That way you are guaranteed that she will like at least one and probably both. That way she(and you) can give us a report on their comparisons. I did the MM All juice Pinot Noir and I can't wait for it to get some age on it. I've kept my mitts off it by leaving it in the carboy bulk aging and the couple tastes I had already are worlds ahead of the IM Blueberry Pinot Noir and the RJ Spagnols Cherry Pinot Noir. If the MM White Zin is comparable, you can't lose!

Were looking at the MM all juice Zinfandel.We already have the WE selection White Zin that is comining along very nicely.
With the All juice Zin im thinking about putting it around 14-15%ABV.Not sure what it starts out at? Tried a Commercial Zin a few weeks ago and thought it was very good (7deadly Zins) andwould like to have something comparable or better!!!

You try white and we'll try the red and compare "notes"
smiley2.gif

Chevyguy65,

See how the Klinker Brick Zinfandel and Gnarly Head Zinfandel commercial wines taste for your pallete. They seem to be some of the better "$15 & under" zinfandels that I've tasted. And then let me know how that AllJuice turns out - I'd like to see how it compares to the WE Lodi Old Vines Zin.

Jim

Latest posts

Back