Mosti Mondiale MM All Juice Nero d'Avola

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DallasRedhead

Reaction score
Stopped at FVW last night after work and exchanged my primary for an appropriately sized one. Got the kit started last night and this morning was curious to see how it is doing. (Our office is closed today due to the sleet and snow.) Check it out:

DSCN1630.jpg

Isn't that pretty? The juice smelled great last night when I was getting the kit going. I'm really very excited about this kit.

Follow the instructions and you will have a winner on your hands, for sure. I have been tending my VN Soave this AM more than necessary since we are iced in, and the wind and sleet kept me up most of the night.

LOL! Bart, I had to look and see where you're located. We're in Farmers Branch. The office is closed today and I'm "working" from home. Really just watching e-mail for urgent issues but that counts I suppose. About to stick my nose into The Joy of Home Winemaking for some ideas.

DallasRedhead said:
The juice smelled great last night when I was getting the kit going. I'm really very excited about this kit.

I have been more and more pleased with this kit as it sat for more time. Now at over two years old, it really shows some dark fruit character as the base. I hope you enjoy the proverbial fruits of your labor.

- Jim

Latest posts

Back