mist wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Presume you mean Island Mist, Niagara Mist, Orchard Breezin, and whatever else. Commercially there's Arbor Mist and Wild Vines.

Basically they are lower alcohol (7% approx) and sweet (3 - 6 on the BC scale, ie 25 - 65 g/l of sugar). You ferment the wine portion to dry as per usual, then add a sweetness/flavour pouch.

Many people love them in the summer on ice cubes (even the reds) possibly with some club soda to add a light sparkle.

Steve

Presume you mean Island Mist, Niagara Mist, Orchard Breezin, and whatever else. Commercially there's Arbor Mist and Wild Vines.

Basically they are lower alcohol (7% approx) and sweet (3 - 6 on the BC scale, ie 25 - 65 g/l of sugar). You ferment the wine portion to dry as per usual, then add a sweetness/flavour pouch.

Many people love them in the summer on ice cubes (even the reds) possibly with some club soda to add a light sparkle.

Steve

ok thanks. i am just doing my first kit a orachard breezin and when i picked it out i didn't notice that there were other kits labeled mist wine.

Back