MEXICO SLIDE SHOW

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are great pictures. Makes you wish you were there right now. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing them.
Cyndy

Great slide show NW and thanks for the gratuitous chi chi's!
smiley36.gif
looks awesome there, did you go out on the party barge?

NW cool pictures looks like you had a nice time. But, I did not see you drinking any wine? Do they have any vineyards?

I was hoping you were feeling a bit better. I hadn't heard a peep out of you for a few days. Rest up, and get yourself doing well. I hope the rest of you chemo goes much better. After a trip like that, you have plenty to ponder and remember while you go through hell with the drugs.

I am amazed at all the birds there, but they do look a bit different than in the north we are both used to, eh?

Thanks for sharing the pictures; It looked like a wonderful trip. I could smell the salt air here in Wisconsin.

What were those animals that greeted you in the first shot, look almost like Leemers!

appleman said:
I was hoping you were feeling a bit better. I hadn't heard a peep out of you for a few days. Rest up, and get yourself doing well. I hope the rest of you chemo goes much better. After a trip like that, you have plenty to ponder and remember while you go through hell with the drugs.

I am amazed at all the birds there, but they do look a bit different than in the north we are both used to, eh?

Appleman....In June, Bird Island has 50,000 Flamingos...and, that Lagoon is full of Spotted Shark Whales...It is a sanctuary area, but know it will eventually get developed.

I did drink Cab/Merlot from Chile...It was good, but a tad acidy...I was eating a lot of pineapple and fresh squeezed orange juice that day too...Made Sangria in the garbage can...
smiley2.gif

I will be fine...just taking it easy.

Welcome home! I bet it was hard to leave the sun and sand and flowers, and come back home to the snow-thaw-freeze-mud season !!

Wow! Beautiful pics NW. Thanks for sharing. You're in our thoughts as you fight through this next round.

Thanks for sharing NW, what kind of camera makes them blurry sploches?
Hard to believe people live like that, the sand, sun ,beach.

Good to get away but I bet good to get home. Take care!

Thanks for sharing your week with us NW, looks like a great place to be this time of year.......... well..... most times.

How many fish did Jim spear? Looks like great fishing waters.

The girls were a little depressing.............. they have funny looking square fuzzy boobies........... not like these USofA Girls!

"they have funny looking square fuzzy boobies" OMG I almost peed in my pants!
smiley36.gif

thanx for sharing - looks like a place to go - - -

did go fishing to Loreto, Mexico last year and it too was a great time

glad you enjoyed it - - -

weather was the same when you got home, right?

welcome back

rrawhide
smiley1.gif

Very nice. Looks like a great place to go. Your camera must have had a malfunction when it was photographing some of those girls
smiley19.gif

Ah the sun, the sand, the blue water, the tans.... makes me want a vacation!!! Looks like a fun get away.

Hello All...
Glad you enjoyed thephotos...

I pixiated the photos just to tease all you guys....[they weren't very big ones] Saw some big ones but couldn"t get them for you.

Till next time....

Latest posts

Back