Mosti Mondiale Meglioli Rojo Intenso v. Barolo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwwino

Reaction score
Has anyone made the Meglioli Rojo Intenso? How does it compare to the Meglioli Barolo? I'm having a difficult time making a decision between these two kits.

I would just order them both then.
smiley36.gif

I was hoping to see responses here. I'm planning on trying my first MM kit this year and I've decided on the Rojo Intenso. But now I'm trying to decide if I can swing both--the Intenso and a Barolo. These are pretty expensive. Can't even find commercial Barolo around here (it's a rural area and selection is very limited). I was also considering the Rojo Grande but I sure can't afford 3 and the Barolo would be different. I made the WE LE Nebbiolo but that's the closestI've come--never even tasted commercial Barolo.

I was hoping for some posts as well. If you buy both, you'll be the ideal candidate to give this feedback for next year's purchase. I have decided to get the Barolo for the reason you suggested. I can find Cab blends elsewhere, but the Barolo is more rare and George gave me a sample of last year's and it was excellent. I'm also having difficulty choosing between the CC International Syrah and the GSM limited edition. I may buy both because I love Rhone wines.Edited by: dfwwino

I'll be trying this instead of the other (CC/WE/RJS) LE's this year. I just wasn't real impressed with the offerings. I may very well get both but I'll give them a couple of years to age. Wish they didn't both come out in Jan.

Latest posts

Back